Job role insights
$28 - $30/hours
1 - 2 Years
Duration: 3 Month Contract
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
This work happens season after season, so you’ll need to be an:
- Expert relationship builder, researcher and always-on creator.
- You need to produce high-quality work in fast-paced environments, while maintaining the flexibility necessary to adjust to the ever-changing e-commerce landscape.
- Bonus points if you can do it with a positive attitude and strategic mindset.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Assist in the development and execution of seasonal and category marketing programs
- Engage with the consumer by category to ensure targeted programs are driving brand strategies with the consumer.
- Adopt, enrich and creatively execute and/or support global category strategy within local markets
- Partner across internal teams (sports marketing, event marketing, retail brand marketing, etc.) to ensure programs are executed per category brand direction.
- As a writer on the Global Product Writing team, you are responsible for sharing the story of Nike innovation and design at scale.
- Each season you will create descriptions for a specific subset of product.
- These descriptions fuel our internal sales process, helping our wholesale accounts determine the right products for their customers.
- Then your work comes to life on Nike.com and the Nike App, helping consumers make an informed and inspired purchase.
- Your copy answers the question, “Is this product right for me?”
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- You work with Product Creation team to understand the why behind each product, then use a combination of product data, marketing insights and consumer insight research to make sure it resonates.
- You will work in alignment with a style guide and directly with a member of our Editing team to ensure your work is on-brand and legally compliant.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Preferred 2 years Mktg experience,
- Passion for sport/brand
- This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment
Interested in this job?
12 days left to apply