Job role insights
$65 - $130/hours
3 - 5 Years
The “Brief Writer – Freelance” role is a contract role that could require anywhere from 4-10 hours per week. You’ll create content briefs for our customers that will guide their teams in the creation of new content as well as help them refresh and improve existing content.
You’ll do research on assigned topics to create outlines, give direction on content format, connect keywords to thought leadership and product marketing concepts, and provide SEO recommendations that will give our clients the best chance possible to rank for their desired keywords.
Pay: $65-$130/hr (Dependent on Experience and SME)
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Experience writing for or working in any of the following SaaS categories: Martech, salestech, data + analytics, DevOps, SRE/dev tooling, databases, or B2B fintech.
- An understanding of SEO concepts and on-page SEO.
- Experienced in B2B content strategy and content marketing – you get how individual briefs connect to a wider strategy.
- Ability to follow established processes while thinking critically about how to tailor each deliverable to the client.
- Able to speak and write clearly and persuasively with native or near-native English proficiency.
- Able to learn about clients’ industries, products, customers, and business model quickly.
About Growth Plays:
We are a team of 6 FTEs with a few contractors thrown in the mix. We are a leading agency that develops SEO-backed content strategies that help companies like LaunchDarkly, Heap, Lattice, and many others map content and keywords to their buyers’ journeys while tying everything to the funnel and pipeline. You will be working with interesting, best-in-class B2B SaaS companies to create briefs that fuel ambitious content strategies
You would be working with Camden Gaspar, Director of Editorial SEO, and Meghan Walker, Editorial SEO Manager to create best-in-class content briefs that provide in-depth SEO research and editorial guidance.
To apply, please email email@example.com with samples of your B2B writing or B2B content briefs you’ve produced, as well as how many hours a month you are available.
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply