Job role insights
$65,000 - $85,000/month
3 - 5 Years
We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we’ll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
E! News Digital is looking for an E-Commerce Writer to be a part of E!’s growing commerce business. This person will be responsible for pitching, writing and editing shoppable content. This person must be comfortable pulling and analyzing content performance data to make informed decisions and optimize content across multiple platforms. Prior experience in commerce publishing/editorial, DTC or affiliate businesses will be extremely helpful.
- Write & edit 3-4 assigned and self-pitched e-commerce articles daily, consisting of rounds-ups, entertainment gift guides, first-person product reviews and social trends
- Brainstorm & assist in building out monthly e-commerce content calendar
- Monitor competitors, industry trends and how stories are performing to aid and optimize content strategy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a shopping, pop culture or marketing writer
- Digitally savvy with experience creating content in a CMS for various digital & social media platforms and writing for SEO
- Excellent copy writing skills with brand-appropriate copy that drives action
- An idea-generator with opinions on how to meet and grow traffic and sales
- Has an eye for trends, both in terms of lifestyle/fashion and pop culture
- Familiar with top entertainment and lifestyle sites and blogs, and with current celebrity news
- Photo & video editing with Canva, Photoshop, Premier Pro or similar a plus
- May be asked to work evenings and weekends
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary range: $65,000 - $85,000
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Interested in this job?
2 days left to apply