Job role insights
$58,500 - $75,000/year
1 - 2 Years
Laundry Service is seeking a sharp, ambitious Jr. Copywriter with a love for culture to concept creative campaign assets for a highly regarded social media industry client.
Please note-this role will end on 12/19/2023
An ideal candidate should have the vision to create big-picture ideas and the technical writing chops to execute them. That includes a natural love for language, writing, and storytelling. Not to mention, a genuine understanding of how to use savvy to bring your ideas to life on social media.
You are curious, you ask questions, you take direction well, and you have basic technical skills. Most importantly, you are open to learning in a supportive team atmosphere that is excited to help you grow as a creative!
- Writing and editing copy for digital campaigns, in the distinct and unique voices of our clients from brand manifestos to video scripts to social posts.
- Keen on spelling and grammar, with the ability to bend the rules if creativity calls for it.
- Deep vocabulary, working knowledge of slang and colloquial terms.
- Concept and collaborate with other creative and internal teams.
- Work with Account and Strategy teams to ensure creative concepts and copy tones are on brand and strategically sound.
- Create and collaborate to develop campaign concepts for, but not limited to: social & digital.
- 0-2 years of agency-side experience (including internships) writing and editing copy for digital and social campaigns
- A flair for brevity
- Expertise with social: main platform differentiators and an understanding of what works where
- A knack for channeling different editorial voices, and an understanding of brand audience — what they care about and what they share
- A genuine interest in culture and how it influences social media trends
- Commitment to learning — asking questions when something isn’t clear, being open to learning, and eager to collaborate
Base salary range: $58.500-75,000
Actual base salary is dependent on several factors including but not limited to; market dynamics, location and region, experience, specialized skills/training (education), level of responsibility, budgetary considerations, tenure at the company (for current employees), etc. The salary range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k), and much more!
Interested in this job?
12 days left to apply