Company Location: Miami, Florida, United States
Job Location: Hybrid
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45k-60k (Annually)
Posted on: April 22, 2022
The Content Coordinator will be responsible for the creation, optimization and analysis of Villatel’s properties on 3rdparty channels such as Airbnb, VRBO and Villatel.com.
- Maintain the online properties and content, to include creation and editing of new and existing inventory, placement of copy, image management and tagging of attributes associated with related properties
- Assist in optimization of the properties– testing to reporting on results
- Routinely QA the website and 3rdparty listings for accuracy in all property data/images, timely updates to new property launches, marketing, and special merchandising pages. Escalate issues or enhancements
- Gather informational property content – images, video, technical specs, attributes
- Drives sales and conversion by creating unique, SEO-rich content via keywords, title tags, meta descriptions to optimize internal & external search rankings
- Build collections in support of marketing campaigns
- Create and/or manage website content in WordPress and Property Management Software
- Liaise with development team to ensure proper QA of the website
- Create and manage landing pages
- Works closely with outside service providers – Design/Development Agencies, photographers, consultants, freelancers, etc.
- Identify and seize opportunities for process improvements through subject matter expert groups, special projects and initiatives
- 2-4 years eCommerce or digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising, Marketing, Advertising or related field
- HTML/CSS knowledge preferred
- Google Analytics experience required
- Results focused – sales and performance driven
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Strong organizational, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate online
- Displays professionalism, strong work ethic, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel
- This position requires 15% travel
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you able to work in Miami?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Web Content Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
We founded Villatel to re-imagine family getaways by transforming lodging into an experience in and of itself. We offer travelers the high levels of service and consistency of a high-end hospitality brand, in addition to the space, comfort and small touches of a high end villa, at an affordable price. Comprised of more than 100 homes and growing, replete with top-notch management services from our local teams, we’re blazing new trails and expect to pioneer the future of vacations in some of the world’s largest tourist markets.
What sets us apart is our commitment to quality and consistency. Whether our clients opt for a mansion, or one of our more affordable high-end villas, our homes are expertly designed to meet their needs and exceed their expectations every single time. Our innovation isn’t vacation rentals—it’s the construction and single platform institutional level ownership of the best-run rentals on the market under one umbrella: Villatel. It’s a name that will soon become synonymous with the best experiential vacation homes in the world. And it will carry with it a legacy that families and groups everywhere will remember the moment they’re ready to plan their getaways of a lifetime.
Want to report this job listing? Contact us here and help us maintain the quality of job listings.
Couldn’t Find a Suitable Role?
Join our 950+ subscribers!
Get new job alerts, once a week.