We are seeking a Web Content Specialist to drive our three in-house websites:
- Liberator – Coined “Bedroom Adventure Gear,” Liberator provides angled surfaces and contours that help facilitate and expand sexual performance, creativity, and romantic imagination.
- Jaxx – Sustainably sourced, space-saving, foam furniture that’s a combination of “feel-good” and “feels good.”
- Avana – For R&R and reflux relief, Avana® alleviates health problems and assists in a quicker healing process.
So, what’s it like to work with our creative team? We are a small, proficient, and highly motivated team of young creatives. We all get along and work together to build brands we love! Our morale is high and we are proud of the quality of work we produce.
Come join our team and help our brands cover the globe!
Web Site content management
- Updating existing product content (copy/images).
- Product category organization & merchandising using best practices and enhanced content.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting website errors and URL redirection management (fix 404s).
- Inventory management (removing back-ordered and discontinued products)
- Create technical reports from analytics and other site data
- Cropping and optimizing images for best web presentation using Adobe Photoshop.
- Suggest, initiate, and setup new plug-ins to extend site capabilities.
- Auditing the site for UX improvement, content accuracy, and technical errors.
Email newsletter management
- Build and manage email newsletters using Listrak.
- Manage abandoned cart/browser abandonment email systems for best use.
- Create filters and custom lists to leverage sales and maximize conversions.
- Become a SME on Listrak function and capabilities.
- Create tasks in Clickup, our task management software.
- Assign other team members as necessary and communicate with them to complete tasks on time.
- Keep tasks updated and report task progress to Creative Director.
Who we’re looking for
- Well organized and efficient – capable of handling multiple projects with many moving parts.
- Career-oriented. This is what you want to do for a living!
- Strong written and communication skills.
- A self-starter, creative thinker, and problem solver.
- Proven experience using one of the major eCommerce platforms – Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce, WooCommerce, etc.
- Ability to crop and optimize images in Adobe Photoshop or Gimp
- Ability to identify site issues and correct them
- Ability to understand and use task management systems (Clickup)
Preferred Experience (not required but would love to have!)
- SEO Experience
- Working knowledge of PHP
What we offer
- Health & Dental insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Dress however you want!
- Hybrid work schedule (in-office: T-Th; WFH: M and F)
- Employee discount
- 14 days PTO annually
- 9 paid holidays annually
Work Location: 2745 Bankers Industrial Dr., Atlanta 30360
Luvu Brands® began in 2002 with a mission. We wanted to launch branded consumer products that bring joy and comfort to people’s lives. Not only did we accomplish this goal, but we did so while implementing cutting-edge processes that reduce our carbon footprint with innovative vacuum compressed packaging. Our operating company, OneUp Innovations, Inc., is a vertically integrated US-based manufacturer that has built strong brands in the wellness, lifestyle, and casual furniture categories. We operate out of a 140,000 sq ft. warehouse with over 220 employees. Brands include Liberator (liberator.com), Jaxx (jaxxliving.com), and Avana (avanacomfort.com).
Want to report this job listing? Contact us here and help us maintain the quality of job listings.
Couldn’t Find a Suitable Role?
Join our 950+ subscribers!
Get new job alerts, once a week.