- Division / Department: Marketing
- Reports to (position): VP of Marketing
- Level / Grade: Individual Contributor
- Location: Denver
- Employment Type: Full Time, Non-Exempt
- Work Conditions: Office Environment/Remote
- Travel: Up to 10%
- Telecommute: Yes
- Minimum Educational Req: Two or four-year college degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience, in the area of journalism or a related field
- Years of Experience: 4+ years of experience in a similar or related position
The Senior Content Specialist will write for The CE Shop on national and local real estate topics, including mortgage, home inspection, and appraisal. This role will be tasked with determining which stories to tell and how to best tell them to drive revenue. As part of the Content Marketing team, this role is responsible for delivering results related to the execution and performance of blog posts, ebooks, webinars, sales campaigns, emails, video scripts, and other written content as needed.
Essential Functions / Job Responsibilities:
- Create and execute a written content strategy consistent with branding that positions the organization as a thought leader, while focused on driving revenue
- Author content for assigned projects that is both engaging and focused on SEO and user intent
- Align with the Content Editor to ensure articles are written and cited correctly
- Manage the tracking and reporting of all analytics related to content performance
- Work with other Content Specialists to organize and coordinate content creation
- Be the company’s in-house journalist tasked with identifying and digging into interesting real estate related stories
- Work with the Content Marketing and SEM team to strategize, plan, and execute new content pieces
- Work within an editorial calendar that integrates with sales and marketing campaigns and SEM needs
- Create content for sales campaigns in conjunction with the Content, Creative, and Sales teams
- Maintain a strong and cohesive company voice across all mediums
- Ability to plan and write effective, thought-provoking content
- A working knowledge of and desire to learn more about the ins and outs of the real estate industry
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Self-direction, tact, and diplomacy with a history of excellent written content and results
- Effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to turn creativity into solid marketing solutions that drive revenue
- High level of proficiency in the MS Office Suite of products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and project management tools like Monday.com, ClickUp, or other tools
- A high level of writing skill
- Understand SEO fundamentals
- A thorough knowledge of proper grammar and writing styles
- Project management experience
- Experience within Content Management Systems (Drupal and WordPress preferred)
- Be incredibly detail-oriented, with a passion for accuracy, quality, and driving revenue
- Have a proven record of creativity in professional settings
Why work for The CE Shop?
- Work remotely
- Take-what-you-need PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K with employer matching
- Affordable medical/dental/vision insurance with Anthem BlueCross BlueShield
- Relaxed and supportive company culture, committed to your professional development
- Free life insurance
- … and more!
This position does not supervise the work of others.
The physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Internal and external interaction:
This position interacts with peers both in and out of department and their immediate manager on a regular basis. They may interact with customers and vendors directly in escalation or support situations in a large geographical area. They may interact with managers in other departments.
The following benefits are options provided to full-time employees the first of the month following 30 days of hire: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, participation in the 401K plan and other ancillary benefits.
Whether you’re looking for real estate or mortgage education, The CE Shop has got you covered. Great professionals never stop learning, and we’re devoted to innovating and evolving as you do. With our convenient online courses written by industry experts, you can rest assured that what you learn will help you succeed.
Want to report this job listing? Contact us here and help us maintain the quality of job listings.
Couldn’t Find a Suitable Role?
Join our 950+ subscribers!
Get new job alert, once a week.