Resource Guru is a market-leading product used by smart organisations around the world to master their team’s time. Customers include NASA, Ikea, Publicis, Accenture, Red Hat, KPMG, Pirelli, M&C Saatchi, VMware, Ogilvy, PwC, Virgin Media and the NHS. They all trust Resource Guru to handle one of their most precious assets – their people’s time.
We are a small, remote team with employees in the UK and Europe. This means you would be free to work from anywhere with a good internet connection and a 4 hour time overlap with GMT business hours. We live in Slack, have daily video standups and meet up occasionally to work together and celebrate achievements. We’re a friendly team and like to think of ourselves as a family 🙂 See if this is the right place for you.
Are you passionate about creating great content that will drive inbound leads in a fast growing SaaS business? Can you craft an engaging piece of content that’s informative yet concise? Can you explain how to use a product feature in simple terms? Would an opportunity to build content strategy, deliver creative content, and help grow a community across numerous channels excite you? If so, this role is for you! You’ll partner closely with our Senior Marketing Manager to hit aggressive new user acquisition targets. To succeed, you’ll be very autonomous, driven and capable of both analytical and creative thinking.
What You’ll Own
- Plan, write, and produce marketing content of various types, including feature launch communications, blog posts, emails, web pages, in-app messages, videos, social posts and more
- Explore more creative content formats and optimise channels
- Work with SEO to ensure your content is fully optimised and improve and optimize existing content based on search performance metrics
- Reporting on and analyzing all our content-related data and using that data to put forward and drive decisions
- Partner closely with our Marketing Manager and external agencies to ideate, build and execute a content roadmap to support overall marketing goals
- Become expert in Resource Guru’s products and solutions and apply brand tone of voice to product marketing content (copy, images and video)
- Review, edit, and and improve content written by others
- Interview subject matter experts and conduct research to develop relevant and useful content
- Evaluating the effectiveness of our content and measuring what works and what doesn’t
- Having a close handle on the competitive landscape and coming up with creative ideas and strategies to keep us three steps ahead.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS content marketing role.
- Demonstrated success creating content for different channels and formats(including video and social)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills and able to tailor content to established voice and tone guidelines
- Ability to research a subject and write about it with authority
- Familiar with SEO best practices and how to implement them with attention to balancing brand and messaging priorities
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to drive content projects from start to finish
- Comfortable working with a CMS
- Knowledge of project management software and productivity tools
Nice To Haves
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Drip or comparable marketing automation tools, setting up lead magnets and email sales funnels
- A great salary
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere you like (with at least 4 hrs overlap with GMT business hours) – co-working space will be provided if necessary
- 5 weeks personal holiday + 6 public holidays + Dec 24 – Jan 1 company holiday
- Birthday off + house move day off
- Flexible hours
- Annual training and conference allowance
- £1,000 office equipment contribution upon joining (then every 3 years)
- Monthly health & wellbeing contribution – to be used as you see fit
- Pension contribution
- A chance to be part of one of the UK’s most successful startups
- International travel – We host Guru Gatherings where we all get a chance to see each other in HD 😉 Past locations have included Budapest, Dublin and London
We believe time is the single most valuable commodity in life. So, we built our business around it. We think people do their best work when they’re not rushed. And that over-allocation should be the exception, not the rule. Life is best when there’s a good balance between work and everything else. Resource Guru is specifically designed to reduce excessive workloads, improve team morale, lower employee churn, and help you do your best work.
Want to report this job listing? Contact us here and help us maintain the quality of job listings.
Couldn’t Find a Suitable Role?
Join our 500+ subscribers!
Get new job alerts, once a week.