What you will do
1. Interact with internal clients in terms of task comprehension and crystallization. Here’s where you will need experience of work in a creative agency / with advertising campaigns. Dive into a product’s specifics / competitive environment, analyse a task / a brief and communication channels, give recommendations from the point of view of your own skills and experience. We don’t expect you to be a professional strategist. Still, we expect a candidate to show strategic thinker skills. You should understand the suitability of specific creative ideas in terms of input data, goals, core message, and resources, as well as give constructive feedback on the information described in the creative brief.
2. Creative design and pre-production of video projects and big campaigns. Creative ideas development, copywriting and scriptwriting preparation for animation.
At the same time, we do not focus on scriptwriting work only, but consider projects in all their complexity. For example, we’re developing a Concept, which embraces both a scriptwriting and a Messaging system inside the campaign for different channels and media.
Areas of responsibility
- Together with the Producer—work with incoming materials (communication with internal clients, discussion of project tasks and goals, brief analysis, task crystallization).
- Together with the Art Director—development and defend of creative ideas, further participation in production as a creative supervisor.
- On your own—script preparation and copywriting.
Marketing Design Agency is responsible for the brand visual identity, as well as promotion of the company’s brand and products as part of integrated promo campaigns in different channels. The agency consists of four teams embracing the fields of Motion Design & Promo, Branding & Graphic Design, Web Design & Development, Social Media & Content Design.
You will interact most closely with the Motion Design & Promo Team. In the process of work on projects, you can rely on the competencies of the design director, producer, art director, illustrators, CG-generalists, motion designers and animators.
Your clients are internal business units and company departments. We are working together to achieve common corporate results, which is reflected in the interest all of the members have in the project success and maintaining the communication process in the most reasonable and friendly way possible.
- Work experience in a creative agency / with advertising projects.
- Creative concepts development.
- Script development and copywriting.
- High English level—С1 Advanced and higher.
- Experience in working with animation projects.
- Experience of developing creative ideas for digital campaigns.
- Experience of work with digital / product brands.
- Sense of purpose and constructiveness (designing creative ideas for a task, not for the sake of creativity).
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication and development of friendly relationships with internal clients and the team).
- Ability to compromise (we a an Agile company in which the ability to listen carefully to your colleagues and team up is an important value).
What your portfolio should include
- A list of several works and a short explanation why these projects describe your experience and why you are proud of them.
- Examples of animation videos, for which a script / a concept was created (would be useful if you added a short but comprehensive task description, solution justification, description of the work process and your role in it). Projects in different genres present in your portfolio (image videos, explainers, educational videos, etc.) would be a great advantage.
- Examples of scriptwriting and concepts for video shooting would be an interesting topic to discuss, but what really matters to us is that your portfolio includes animation projects.
- Examples of integrated campaigns concepts (task description, decision justification, examples of implementation in different channels).
- Examples of slogans and ad headlines (with the reference to media: print, banner, outdoor ad, lending, etc.)
- This offer stands for the remote work format. Digital nomadism, #wfh – call it the way you like, and work remotely.
- Flexible working day start that would suit a night owl and an early bird alike. You can start between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
- Private health insurance program. Life insurance.
- Agile approach to work (we’ll gladly teach you).
- Online English classes.
- Training/online courses and workshops/conferences/books to improve your hard- and soft skills.
- Financial compensation of sports and hobbies (gym/dancing/languages/horseback riding/painting/wakeboard… and many more. It’s really up to you!)
- Corporate psychologist consultations. Mental health is as important as physical well-being.
- Awesome parties, team buildings and corporate events in different formats–both online and offline, depending on the situation in the world. We can have fun in any case! 🙂
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit and individual qualifications.
Semrush is an international IT company. We’ve been developing our own online platform for marketing professionals since 2008, and we’ve been doing a pretty good job! With the help of Semrush, you can monitor your website’s performance, evaluate your product’s position on the web, analyze competitors, and much more.
We especially appreciate bold ideas and passion for experiments. That’s how our colleagues manage to create global trends in the digital industry and inspire 7 mln marketers from America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Since our founding, we’ve been committed to our fundamental values: giving priority to people, not processes, and adapting to changes instead of following a strict plan.
The company has recently completely redesigned its visual brand — brand.semrush.com We are now in search of a diamond who will be responsible for solving problems at the intersection of creativity, copywriting and scriptwriting work. We are looking for a person who is able to significantly enhance the creative strength of the internal design team of the company.
Want to report this job listing? Contact us here and help us maintain the quality of job listings.
Couldn’t Find a Suitable Role?
Join our 250+ subscribers!
Get new job alerts, once a week.