- Gather information from client documents, internal libraries and conduct online research to create engaging content to write:
- Cover letters
- LinkedIn profiles
- Selection criteria
- Other career-related material
- Write blogs and online website/marketing content
- Provide support to the Admin Assistant with any overflow activities, such as creating resume templates
- At least two years of experience as a professional writer
- Outstanding written English
- Advanced Word skills
- Experience in writing content for Resumes, blogs and marketing content
- Proven experience in writing Resumes will help you stand out from the crowd
- Experience with other Microsoft programs including SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, Teams and Planner
- A “can-do” attitude to everything you do
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent working PC/Laptop (should be Windows)
- Reliable wired internet connection (Speed should be at least 10Mbps for download and 5Mbps for upload)
- Permanent work-from-home setup
- Australian company
- Day shift (Australian business hours)
- Part-time (4 hours per day)
- Fixed weekend off
- 13th month pay
- Paid leaves
- Payout is every 1st and 16th of the month via Wise.
Our client’s business is a career service catering for entry-level and graduates through to C-level executives and Board level professionals across all industries. Their team provides a number of services including:
- Free Resume Reviews
- LinkedIn Profile Updates
- Tailored and generic Cover Letters
- Modern Resume/CV Writing
- Interview Preparation Sessions
They are looking for a part-time Professional Writer to assist with this range of writing tasks.
Want to report this job listing? Contact us here and help us maintain the quality of job listings.
Couldn’t Find a Suitable Role?
Get new job alerts straight to your inbox, once a week.