Novel Capital (www.novelcapital.com) is a fintech startup providing innovative revenue-based capital products to transform how companies fund their growth. Our innovative platform provides financing to tech and subscription companies that in many cases don’t fit the traditional banking or venture-capital equity models.
We are hiring a Content Copywriter, focused on Demand Generation, experienced with creating engaging copy that influences behavior and connects with prospects. With a focus on tone, voice and narrative, you will be our brand voice in our content strategy and create compelling copy for inbound and outbound channels (social media, web, blogs, emails, landing pages, ads, case studies, etc).
Previous experience writing for B2B entrepreneurs, founders and key stakeholders in fast growth businesses is preferred. Understanding of FinTech and startup company concepts is critical.
Ideal candidates will be excited by a fast-paced startup environment and find intrinsic reward in an unstructured environment where individuals own their actions and have outsized impact. This opportunity will provide the ability to work on the cutting edge of MarTech, while offering the creative freedom that content specialists long for. The candidate will report to the head of marketing.
Role and Responsibilities
- Leverage research and data to effectively tell the story of Novel positioning us as thought leaders in the revenue-based financing market.
- Develop, write and design high-quality content to reach our entrepreneur audiences.
- Write short form demand generation content such as emails, digital ads, social media posts, landing pages, sales scripts and FAQs designed to drive target audiences toward gated content (blogs, webinars, podcasts, white papers, etc) and conversion into MQLs.
- Ensure that our brand voice and message is consistently conveyed across content formats and we lead with snappy headlines to catch eyeballs.
- Provide editorial advice and counsel to help target content to audience needs and ensure content achieves campaign goals.
- Demonstrate flexibility in handling multiple projects, changing priorities, and deadlines while maintaining high standards for quality and detail.
- Write copy that tells a story and takes the reader on a connected journey–for example, from email through to landing page, content download, thank you, and follow up.
- Manage content that employees can share to their social media platforms.
- Implement standards, best practices and templates for content.
- Increase key performance metrics for content (click-through rates, conversion rates, etc.)
- Continuously measure and analyze what content is working and what isn’t and make the necessary adjustments.
- Ensure that all outbound campaign communications are error free, clean, approved and ready for external consumption.
- 3+ years in a B2B marketing role with proven examples of generating best-in-class content and communication strategies that fuel revenue growth and/or customer adoption.
- Expert content writing experience in various formats including but not limited to: emails, short form (ads) and long-form (whitepapers).
- Must have an appetite to constantly acquire new knowledge and skills quickly and independently.
- A track record of success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while maintaining a goal-oriented approach to their work.
- Have an eye for creative and social marketing trends.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze information and make data-driven recommendations.
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to complete complex projects on time
- Passionate about our mission to serve entrepreneurs.
Novel Capital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare benefits.
- Stock options.
- Career growth with an industry innovator.
We’re empathetic experts. Not only have we been in your shoes, we’ve walked both sides of the business as founders and investors. Our first-hand experience motivates us to be the approachable, reliable and supportive partners we wished we had to help us better navigate capital decisions and business growth.
We launched Novel Capital with the purpose of providing entrepreneurs like you with simple, flexible, and fair growth capital options throughout your journey. Learn more.
Want to report this job listing? Contact us here and help us maintain the quality of job listings.
Couldn’t Find a Suitable Role?
Join our 250+ subscribers!
Get new job alerts, once a week.