Hunter International Recruiting
Company Location: United States
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40-45 (Hourly)
Posted on: Apr 30, 2022
Digital UX Writer will play an essential role in defining and creating content for the company’s web and mobile presence. In this role, you will manage and write digital content that is relevant, engaging, usable, persuasive, consistent, and searchable. You will work closely with business stakeholders and develop deep knowledge of healthcare subjects and audience information needs. Essentially, you will help ensure we get the right content at the right time to the right audiences – including consumers, members, providers, employers, and agents/brokers. Digital UX Writer Responsibilities:
- Create app, mobile, and email content aligned with the content strategy, the company’s brand voice and tone, business requirements, and digital standards.
- Present complex topics in consumer-friendly, plain language.
- Direct the message tone, voice and creative interpretation of app, mobile and email content so it is on brand and aligned with marketing objectives.
- Ensure content is edited and approved by legal/compliance.
- Work closely with other project team members, including copywriters, content strategists, visual designers, interaction designers and business analysts.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of digital content guidelines, standards, tools and processes.
Digital UX Writer Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in digital copywriting.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in English, Journalism, Communication, Marketing, or similar field.
- Must have experience with app and mobile content creation and understanding best practices.
- Familiarity with software development processes (e.g. waterfall, agile).
- Experience writing and optimizing content for a variety of content types and digital channels, including long and short-form content for web and mobile, email, SMS and push notifications.
- Firm grasp of user experience and the role of content within design in a digital environment.
- Ability to be flexible in a very fluid and dynamic environment – including dealing with changing processes and priorities.
- Must be extremely well-organized and detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, and able to easily move between strategic and tactical work.
- Experience working in an embedded agile product team, especially with ecommerce sites.
- Familiar with content management systems.
- Familiar with online tracking tools, such as Jira.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and ownership.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Conversant and comfortable with principles of digital design, writing and editing.
- Proficient with: Microsoft Office, SharePoint.
Digital UX Writer Desirables:
- Experience in wellness and/ or healthcare and in regulated industries.
- Experience with Salesforce content management systems.
Hunter International provides leading organizations nationwide with recruiting solutions that ensure an efficient and timely hiring process.
In addition, we seek to understand job seekers’ skills and accomplishments, forging a career path that will enable them to reach their professional goals.
Want to report this job listing? Contact us here and help us maintain the quality of job listings.
Couldn’t Find a Suitable Role?
Join our 950+ subscribers!
Get new job alerts, once a week.