Westtown School seeks an experienced Digital Content Strategist to join our Communications and Marketing team. The core function of this role is to oversee the school’s website and digital communications platforms, developing content strategy and related assets based on Westtown’s core marketing and communications objectives. This creative professional is enthusiastic about producing unique, mission-aligned, digital content in written, photographic, and video forms. If you are a talented strategist with a passion for forward-thinking digital communications we would like to meet you.
- Manage current website while developing future content and digital plans
- Envision, script, produce, and edit video content for use across the school’s digital platforms.
- Oversee and train website and email communication content contributors
- Create and implement unique strategies to build upon current marketing priorities within the digital arena
- Develop and implement our social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with the school’s Web & Social Media Analyst to leverage business and user insights and create a long-term vision for the school’s digital platforms
- Work with multiple departments/team to optimize digital experience and ensure brand consistency
- Experience working within WordPress content management systems
- 3-5 years proven work experience in digital marketing or related fields
- Extensive experience with content management systems and video production
- Demonstrate experience with developing and strategically managing content for an organization
- Standout idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Project management experience
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM, analytics, and inbound marketing software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Must be an enthusiastic and creative team player
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
Interested, qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to http://tiny.cc/westtown_careercenter and select “Show All Job Openings”.
Westtown School, a Quaker, Pre-K -12th grade, co-ed, private, college preparatory day and boarding school, located in Chester County PA., offers a challenging and diverse curriculum that emphasizes action-based education, critical thinking, collaboration, service, and social action. Committed to character innovation since 1799, Westtown is uncommonly invested in helping our students discover and explore their interests, talents, and sense of purpose.
Westtown welcomes diverse candidates and encourages them to apply. Westtown does not discriminate in hiring and is committed to fostering an inclusive community based on cultural competence, commitment to social justice, and respect for all voices.
Want to report this job listing? Contact us here and help us maintain the quality of job listings.
Couldn’t Find a Suitable Role?
Join our 500+ subscribers!
Get new job alerts, once a week.