- Research, plan and write inspiring, informative, engaging, and audience-relevant copy for digital and traditional mediums.
- Develop and own the brand story to attract new and engage current customers.
- Dig into the data to understand what copy resonates with customers and optimize style and content regularly.
- Collaborate with internal team members on brand-building projects.
- Conduct research and interviews to learn more about communications needs, developments, and perceptions regarding energy and be the champion for the brand voice.
- Edit and proofread material such as internal newsletters, blogs, sales materials, email communications, and web pages.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, journalism, communications, or a related field.
- 4 years Professional Copywriting experience.
- External or in-house agency experience in both digital and print copywriting
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation and persuasion skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold strategic vision.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have an interest in real estate
- Excellent storytelling skills, impeccable grammar, and an ability to write specifically for a variety of platforms to engage distinct audiences
- Familiarity with Canadian Press Style
- Ability to research, plan, write and edit copy on deadline
- Proven ability to edit content for accuracy and completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
What we provide:
- Paid vacations, so you can recharge
- Health & wellness benefits, because your health is important to us
- Branded vehicle program/allowance
- Paid professional fees and dues
- Rewarding career opportunities for advancement with performance incentives
- Training, coaching, and professional development opportunities, because we set you up for success
- The opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals
FairSquare Group Realty is committed to the safety of our employees and all candidates. Due to the current COVID-19 circumstances, all interviews with selected candidates will be conducted virtually.
FairSquare is committed to providing accessible employment practices and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our employees are our greatest asset and each employee’s cultural differences, life experiences, self-expression, and unique capabilities are what build our company culture and success. If you require accommodation due to disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-866-336-9637, ext. 7154.
FairSquare Group Realty supports Canadians by providing exceptional real estate experiences while delivering excellent value. Working with our dedicated REALTORS® and real estate professionals, our sellers save thousands in commission and buyers receive cash back!
We’re powered by the Desjardins Group, the leading cooperative financial institution in Canada whose investment program grows and supports Canadian businesses while delivering value-added services in industries closely tied to the real estate sector.
Want to report this job listing? Contact us here and help us maintain the quality of job listings.
Couldn’t Find a Suitable Role?
Join our 950+ subscribers!
Get new job alert, once a week.