*Want to work on some of the biggest content brands in the UK? *
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can’t get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We are a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join the team.
This Role Entails
Reporting to the Content Marketing Lead, the role is an opportunity to deliver high quality, effective marketing campaigns for ITV the UK’s largest commercial broadcaster.
They will be responsible for developing and executing marketing plans for key ITV programming across our portfolio of channels and ensuring ITV is seen as a modern and relevant viewing destination for all viewers. Understanding our competitive challenges and then executing consistently against that strategy will be essential to this role.
They should also work closely and collaboratively with our creative and media teams to develop a clear understanding of the success of our activity and use these insights to shape future plans.
The successful individual will be a competent creative marketeer, with a proven track record of delivering impactful campaigns.
- Responsibility for briefing and executing 360 marketing campaigns to position ITV as a modern, relevant destination for viewers today and tomorrow.
- Managing campaigns from beginning to end across a broad media mix including TV, social and digital.
- Develop strong relationships with ITV Creative (and external creative agencies), media, publicity, research and online to build a collaborative and ambitious culture, producing bold creative campaigns which maximise cut through and buzz around the ITV brand and our content.
- Work closely with Creative and Media teams to ensure our marketing output reflects and represents a modern and diverse Britain.
- Build strong upstream relationships with genre commissioners, production and commercial teams to deliver campaigns and represent marketing
- Oversee and deliver post campaign analysis and sharing of best practice against campaigns.
- To monitor and analyse market, brand and competitor performance/activity and proactively recommend improvements to our activity.
What Do I Need To Get This Role/job?
- A passion for and knowledge of the TV and broader media landscape.
- Marketing professional with excellent commercial understanding and some experience working across complex businesses and multiple stakeholders.
- Experience at writing creative & media briefs.
- Marketing experience – briefing and delivering consumer facing marketing campaigns ideally including TV, OOH, press, digital and social media marketing experience
- Understanding of TV viewing behaviour and the impact on changing media habits
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader, we have committed to interview all candidates with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the role. (minimum criteria above)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage multiple projects & prioritise workload.
We’re happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything… our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. *Find out more *here
Find out more about our benefits http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here
There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.
ITV, legally known as Channel 3, is a British free-to-air television network. It was launched in 1955 as Independent Television to provide competition to BBC Television (established in 1932). ITV is the oldest commercial network in the UK. Since the passing of the Broadcasting Act 1990, its legal name has been Channel 3 to distinguish it from the other analogue channels at the time, BBC1, BBC2 and Channel 4.
Want to report this job listing? Contact us here and help us maintain the quality of job listings.
Couldn’t Find a Suitable Role?
Join our 250+ subscribers!
Get new job alerts, once a week.