Tomorrow Biostasis GmbH
Company Location: Berlin, Germany
Job Location: Local
Job Type: Full-time
Posted on: Apr 22, 2022
- The position is in BERLIN (Remote is possible, but preferentially in the office)
- Join the core team – work directly with the founders & marketing team
- Expected starting date: Asap
Technical copywriter/generally curious word-nerd wanted. Your mission will be to help us educate the public about Biostasis and be capable of writing interesting and easy-to-understand content.
But first, WHAT ON EARTH IS BIOSTASIS?
We ask all candidates to read the article below before applying:
- waitbutwhy .com/2016/03/cryonics .html
- Writing clear and error-free content for a website that reflects the company’s voice
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Collaborating with marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
Lead content development and delivery, including writing own content (articles, blogs, videos) using internal and external data sources
- Take ownership of campaign execution and create journeys to execute specific campaign plans to drive engagement
- Email marketing: creating and crafting emails for email marketing campaigns/newsletters using software such as Mailchimp.
- At least 1 year of experience in content creation (copy)
- Excellent English Writing and Speaking Skills (German is considered a plus!)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Experience with SEO concepts
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Ability to understand audience needs and adapt communications for maximum impact.
- Excellent computer/tech skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Nice to Have:
- Script Writing Experience (for Videos and/or Podcasts) is considered a huge plus!
We are a young and excited team! Join our dynamic centrally located workplace in Berlin, Mitte. We offer:
1) Professional Growth
We are looking for people with entrepreneurial mindsets and the ambition to grow together with an early-stage startup. You will have the autonomy to propose, execute and validate projects. As you add value to the company, you grow in responsibility and position.
Our experienced leadership team has know-how in a wide range of topics and business areas. They will be your direct superiors and mentors. We will also provide any reference letter that you may need in the future.
3) Snacks, Coffee, Ping Pong table, BEER!
Join us and get free beer, free coffee, free snacks and take part in our team events!
This position is quite unique. We are looking for people who are intrinsically motivated and want to work on “bleeding-edge” issues that fundamentally challenge the status quo (and by an order of magnitude more than other companies that claim the same). We offer experience in a wide range of issues and business areas, an experienced leadership team who will be your direct reports, every kind of reference you need, and competitive compensation. This is a paid position.
We are looking for people who are intrinsically motivated and want to work on “bleeding-edge” issues that fundamentally challenge the status quo (and by an order of magnitude more than other companies that claim the same).
We offer experience in a wide range of issues and business areas, an experienced leadership team who will be your direct reports, every kind of reference you need, and competitive compensation.
We are Tomorrow Biostasis GmbH! A German🇩🇪 tech startup based in Berlin, dedicated to translational and applied research in the areas of Biostasis (also vulgarly known as Cryonics). We are building the first professional and scalable organization in the Biostasis / Cryopreservation space with a strong focus on science and medical quality.
Want to report this job listing? Contact us here and help us maintain the quality of job listings.
Couldn’t Find a Suitable Role?
Join our 950+ subscribers!
Get new job alerts, once a week.